Big fish

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Willing to learn, ready to wear.

Cut Your Hair - Pavement - listen now

1.21.2009

Loitering.

Apparently, we have interns working for us... interns here at buzz. 

Buzz is the entertainment magazine that I design and illustrate for here at school (the University of Illinois in Urbana/Champaign). I was just sitting at the computer, minding my own business, when about seven people walk in with the217.com's director, Elle. They're interning for us? Wha? We're pretty much interns here already -- we get paid shit and we're all students. Weird.

Anyways. Today I started my Advanced Painting class with Professor Laurie Hogin. She's amazing. I only met her today and I swear, she's already one of the best professors I've had here at school. She does these really amazing paintings of angry animals and she has an amazing energy (and memory). I can't wait to learn painting from this woman. Not to mention most of my friends are in my class. Sometimes it really pays to be studying art at school.


In other news, I'm probably not going to be able to watch the season 5 premiere of Lost. I'm so freaking angry about it. Hopefully I can get all my design stuff done by the time Lost comes on, but otherwise I'm just going to have to deal with it.



No comments:

Barnacles

Old fish