Big fish

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Willing to learn, ready to wear.

Cut Your Hair - Pavement - listen now

1.22.2009

Growling.

This morning (or should I say afternoon) I woke up to the sun going down at around 4 PM. Let me just say, waking up that late in the day does not feel very good, though I definitely needed the sleep. In total I got 14 hours of sleep last night to make up for staying up late the night before. The semester is definitely starting out strangely.

After I woke up, I finally finished the really dumb poster I had to design for my school's painting and sculpture show. I'm on the committee for the show and my job was to make the screen printed posters because that's what I like to do. That would be fun, except that the title of the show is horrible in my opinion and completely uninspiring.

This is what I came up with:



Real Artists Make ______.

Really, horrible IMO. I wish I would have had the stomach to stand up and say, "I really hate this title." But I had missed the last committee meeting and felt like I couldn't really voice my thoughts on the matter. Alas, it's over now and all I have left to do is print the thing.

Speaking of printing though, I scanned the image that I used for my last set of prints.



I was really happy with the resulting prints.

Now all that's done, time for going out and celebrating the start of the new semester. Shall we?

No comments:

Barnacles

Old fish