Big fish

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Willing to learn, ready to wear.

Cut Your Hair - Pavement - listen now

1.20.2009

Sweet deals.

Back at school again, the new year has started up completely different than I ever would have expected. It's been a month since I was last at studio and it's been a happy return.



Lounging about after photo today. My first assignment is to take around 400 photos by next week and pick 25 that I like. Sounds like fun, though I wish I had some really interesting stuff to photograph besides snow, studio and dead cockroaches.



I can't believe Flagg Hall is so gross. These little guys were found dead on the ground from the long, hard holiday break by Jorge and I last night. Ugggh. I hope we don't find any more.

Last weekend I went screen printing again and did one print of a series I plan on finishing by the end of the year. Each print will be of a girl holding up her horoscope in a bizarre way -- the one I did last weekend was of a girl supporting a lion on her legs while holding her body up from the bottom up. If that makes any sense. I'll take some photos of the finished print tomorrow. Which horoscope should I do next?

I also have to design the poster for the Junior/Senior painting show by tomorrow night for screen printing on Saturday. I sort of wish I was doing another print for one of my projects, but this should still be fun.



Hopefully I wont be a lazy lion, like usual.

No comments:

Barnacles

Old fish