Big fish

My photo
Chicago, IL, United States
Willing to learn, ready to wear.

Cut Your Hair - Pavement - listen now

2.26.2009

Congestion.

So I'm pretty sick. I've got the flu or something like it, just checked out the doctor and got a bunch of medicine to help me out. Hopefully I'll feel better soon, otherwise everything for school is going to be extremely late. I doubt I'll be able to do my installation on Monday if I don't start feeling better by tomorrow afternoon.

Last week I printed the posters for the Oceans shows on March 12 and 13. They'll be sold at both shows at the Empty Bottle in Chicago and The Courtyard Cafe in Champaign.



The blue is a lot stronger on the actual posters. Unfortunately I couldn't get the ink to thin out enough like in the .psd file. They still look alright though. I'm guessing they'll be sold from $15-$20 a poster if you're interested.

No comments:

Barnacles

Old fish